BlueStacks Alternatives Tools: Bluestack, the first android emulator, designed by developers in Silicon Valley, has given a platform for many users to play android apps on PC. It has been quite a successful journey for Bluestack till date but now people are searching for new alternatives to Bluestacks.
Since Bluestack is a heavy software and needs high end PC configuration, so you can opt for these alternatives.
In this article, we are going to talk about the top and best five bluestacks alternative for windows that you can try out in order to start enjoying android apps and games on your computer easily.
BlueStacks Alternatives Tools
YouWave is well known android emulator program which is also known as popular alternative for Bluestacks. Best part is that YouWave does’t require any kind of graphic card, good processor or RAM in order to work properly and start enjoying android apps and games.The only thing to worry is it is a paid version and is not available free of cost.
Key Features Of YouWave Android Emulator:
- Supports Android 4.0 ICS (Home Version (new))
- Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7, 32/64 bit
- SD card functionality – enables game saving
- Enables multi-player online games
- Dynamic rotating – phone-like instant response (new)
- Volume control buttons (new)
- Retractable control panel (new)
2. Android SDK Emulator :
Android SDK Emulator is another alternative program for Bluestacks which allows the users to develop and experiment android applications through using it. Mainly it is Google Product and this is the biggest advantage due to which it is called as best android emulator for computer. It is ideal for developers and who want to explore something new.
Key Features of Android SDK Emulator:
- Flexible interface, ideal for developers.
- It is a set of tools + an emulator package.
- New utilities and apps.
- Simple and light software.
Mainly Android for PC Emulator is virtual box machine based android emulator for using android applications and games on your computer easily. Still you can use it as alternative for Bluestacks and for installation you will need to have bootable CD so that you can start installing this program.
Features of Android for PC Emulator:
- Possibility to adjust options and customize appearance.
- It is one of the lightest emulator.
- Features all android apps.
- Ideal for advanced users.
A new name in the Android world that is serving the users free of cost is Jar of Beans it is Android Jelly Beans Emulator and is known for its portability. Though it is still in beta version, but it comes with many features trying to provide the user with a better experience. Easy access to the Playstore and plays music too.
Features of Jar Of Beans Emulator:
- Portable for Windows.
- Arm compatibility Apps.
- Wide variety of Apps.
- Ideal alternative to Bluestacks Emulator.
Features of GenyMotion Android Emulator:
- User Friendly interface.
- Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
- It has power full command line tool.
- It has GPS and Accelerometer features.
- It has camera widget that allows using webcam as android phone’s front and back camera as well.