In my last post I had differentiated between internet and traditional marketing strategies. Now in this post I would like to describe more about the idea of e-marketing.
There could be a million of things that you could do online and have results in hand, that you can’t even think of doing in the traditional ways of marketing.
These are the benefits you reap out when you do e-marketing
- You can have a targeted audience and you can see their reactions online and accordingly you can change your SEO strategies to fit perfectly for them
- You can display your products effortlessly, without even having a hectic schedule to go over the things again and again. Once they are shown and uploaded onto the site, you don’t have to clean them till the time you want to change the specification(s) or picture.
- You will have a larger audience to reach to and can simultaneously decide different strategies for different group of people, like you can change your ways on the basis of gender, age or a set of predefined people.
- Internet marketing is one of the cheapest marketing ways that are so successful today; as you don’t need to have shining showrooms to show case your products. And as the internet is capturing the world, most of the people don’t actually go to shopping complexes, reason because I don’t think that they could see a single product individually and can’t even compare them together with other products online.
- Availability to consumers: This is the most important point where all the other traditional ways fall and bend over.
Your site is always online that is 24*7, you can show case your products without even thinking that will there be any sales representative to help the potential customer and convert that lead into sales.
- Increase in Profit: Your site is available 24 hours a day, you don’t need to lease a showroom or pay for its electricity bill also avoiding the pay for sales representative and still you make a sale so your total profit is:
The Profit Earned In the Product Plus The Money Saved By Other Expenditures