How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad Air | Unlock | Factory Reset | How to Pattern Unlock | Hardreset | Resetting | Process
How to Hard Reset APPLE iPad Air: Do you want to restore your device to its original state ? Don’t go to the mobile repair shop, instead try the following procedure to repair your device before going for the unnecessary spending.
You just need to hard/factory reset your device that sounds a bit technical but its quite simple. It involves just a few simple steps.
Pre-requisite for the process :
- First charge your battery to the full
- Hard Reset will erase all your data so backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images.
Go through the below methods to hard reset your device.
Method 1 :
- Switch on the Ipad using the Power button.
- Now from Main Screen find and select Settings.
- Go to General and select Reset.
- Go to option “Erase All Content and Settings“.
- Confirm information on your screen by tapping Erase.
- If it’s necessary enter your password .
- After that your device will reset.
Method 2 :
- Turn off your device.
- Connect your iPad into your PC or laptop.
- Press and hold together: Home button + Power button for 10 seconds.
- Now release Power button and keep holding the Home button.
- Choose your model from the menu of iTunes.
- Then select Restore Ipad in the iTunes.
- Confirm option “Restore“.
- Now iTunes wouls download, prepare and restore the software on your iPaad.
- Then browse to option “Set up as a new iPad“.
- Now you can enter a name for your device