This article was written to provide a step-by-step guide on how to correctly apply a new xml Blogger template to your blog. This process can be tricky depending on several factors (quality of the code in the new template, your existing widgets, etc) so you need to be careful when changing your template. Don’t worry though, just follow our step-by-step instructions below and we’ll hopefully get you through it without much pain.
Recently blogger have updated their interface. So many people have asked me how can we upload templates in the blogger interface so for their solution i have published this post and hope it will help you. In this tutorial i am going to show you how to install blogger template in the new updated version of the blogger.just simple follow the step and install a blogger template in updated blogger interface.
Follow this simple guide to install your Favorite Blogger Template:
1. Click on the Download button and save file to PC (.xml format).
2. Log in Blogger dashboard.
3. Go to Design section ? edit HTML.
4. Click on Download Full Template to Backup your previous template.
5. Upload a template from a .xml file on your hard drive by click Choose File option button.
6. Click Upload button, a confirmation message will appear. Click on Keep Widgets.
Now you’re done.
Another Method is:
- Login to your blogger account
- Now just select Template and you can see bellow button at the right hand side.
- Now just click on backup / restore button and one box will pop up (you can see it in bellow snapshot)
- Now simply browse your template and click on upload and you have done !
You can also change the arrangement of the widgets using layout.
Best Free Blogger Templates
The majority of third-party Blogger templates are provided free of charge! Many talented designers choose to create and share their templates for self-promotion or as a taster of the quality of premium services they may provide.
- Btemplates – one of the oldest (and certainly the biggest) curated directory of Blogger templates which includes hundreds of designs by many different authors. Search by theme, popularity or release date.
Compartdisimo – A growing selection of beautifully detailed Blogger templates. This site is in Spanish, but can be easily translated to your native language.
Loefa-Cebook – An Indonesian site which offers an excellent selection of designs, many of which are converted from other template styles.
Urang-Kurai – Stunning modern designs for Blogger. You’ll need to click through to see previews of the templates since the main page is text-based.
54Blogger – Features a selection of contemporary original designs.
Dzignine – Stunning original Blogger template designs (plus some premium themes too!)
Templates Novo Blogger – An established site which offers a plethora of Blogger templates for download.
Bloggermint – A nice selection of templates, from business to personal designs.
BestTheme – Quite a variety of designs, many of which are converted from other template types.
Blogger Xpertise – A small but growing number of free templates from respected Blogger expert, David Kutcher
Blogger Buster – I’ve designed a number of free Blogger templates over the years, most of which are original designs, with a couple of irresistible conversions thrown in for good measure.